Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Modern Day Kitchen


Even though I tend to go for traditional styles in my own home decor, I cant help but love a good modern piece which made this week's blog especially fun! Check out this modern kitchen board we created with a mustard yellow base and bold pops of blue as accents. POC (pop of color) is the phrase of the year for 2012 I think! I also love the use of stainless in elements like the kitchen table and the chandelier keeping it tied in with the counter tops but maintaining a sense of individuality. No matchy matchy for this kitchen!

One thing I want to point out about this kitchen is that the accessories totally make the space! I am definitely an accessory girl and they are not just for ears and wrists anymore people! From the yellow elephant pillow to that adorable Georgia print, accessories are the perfect way to bring your personality and some color into any room! Don't be afraid to be a little daring in your rooms and you'll love them even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment